Lemcon delivers customized and technically advanced services and solutions, to enhance the competitive position of our customers and their network infrastructure. Lemcon supports modern networks, providing technical support to design, inventory, logistics, installation and maintenance of infrastructure allowing the customer to focus on using that infrastructure.
Camera Supply and Install
Point to Point
Point to Multi-Point
Transmission for Small Networks
Carrier Grade Wi-Fi
Design and Build (Turnkey)
Applications on Wi-Fi
Network operations Center
Trouble Ticket Systems
Supports modern networks, providing technical support to telecom infrastructure.
HIGH DATA RATES
Lemcon Wi-Fi network solutions offer unique characteristics, including very high data rates (50 Mbps up to 400 Mbps using 802.11n and Gbps speeds on 802.11ac) with options for wireless backhaul in areas where cables are not physically possible.
• This is the deployment of a Wi-Fi network with a landing page where the public can access information about the LGU as well as avail of services that can be deployed online.
• Public Wi-Fi in LGU Area using a Captive Portal to controller user access
• Wi-Fi Captive Portal Features
• Target is not just large resorts, but small and medium Resorts as well.
• Internet is a basic service expected in all hotels and resorts these days.
• While large resorts usually have the budget to deploy an ICT network, small and medium resorts may not have the budget for a state of the art ICT network.
• Lemcon on provides a solution for all types of resorts
• Lemcon comes up with products and methods to drive down costs and at the same time improve service quality and reliability.
INFOCOM WI-FI DEPLOYMENTS
OEM experience, technical knowledge, and depth of expert resources
Specific telecommunications warehouse and logistics management skills
Ability for fast ramp-up with tested processes and practices to kick start projects successfully
Lemcon’s experience in telecom projects over the last 16 years combined with the proven track record in Asia of successfully managing cellular telecommunication network projects makes Lemcon the best qualified candidate to support site monitoring projects in the Asia Pacific region. In the last 16 years Infocom has worked all over the world. During these years Lemcon has managed and implemented over 100,000 network elements, and has extensive and in-depth experience of the processes related to managing network projects.
FAST SPEED WI-FI CONNECTIVITY
Wi-Fi networks have been essential to a substantial sector in small and large multiple dwelling units. Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Convention Centers and Stadiums are using Wi-Fi to supplement data requirements of their tenants, guests and customers. Hotspots are installed to deliver internet connectivity for more and more users.
LEMCON PALENGKE WI-FI Baclaran Vendors and customers Enjoy fast wi-fi connection The dream is to get all Filipinos linked to the internet on high bandwidth connections. Lemcon’s latest innovation is to deploy Wi-Fi coverage to the palengke, the center for industy and...
Panagbenga is an annual flower festival celebrated every February in Baguio City. The term “Panagbenga” comes from a Kankanaey term meaning, “season of blooming.” This festival, marked with street dances and giant flower-decked floats, reflects the history,...
An annual music and arts festival based in the Philippines, Wanderland is a yearly tradition of good music and good people. It prides itself in setting the stage where both anticipated international indie bands and homegrown indie acts perform to cater to a diaspora...